We're getting in the Christmas spirit over here at Slackjaw HQ and we've been mixing up some sweet 'Honey Bourbon Hot Toddys' and they're tasty as hell!!!! Why not make your own this weekend!? Here's what you'll need and how do it it!
1 X Lemon
Bourbon ( We used 'Four Roses' of corse )
Now, this was the method we used, but the volumes are up to you, depending on how boozy and sweet you want it! ( Based on the size of our enamel mugs )
- Pour yourself some of that sweet Bourbon into your cup or glass. We used 3 measures totalling 50ml of Bourbon
- Pour in the hot water to the desired amount. We went just below the brim.
_ Squeeze in some honey! We did 4 teaspoons (sweet tooth)
- Peel your lemon so you have 2 or 3 nice long peels to go in there and chuck em' in!
- Finish off by popping a cinnamon stick in there and your all set!
- Listen to some Hank Williams and ENJOY
RAMBLE ON WITH 10% OFF WHEN YOU HIT THE MAILING LIST!